Amateur Night | Jason Biggs, Janet Montgomery Movie HD | Comedy Film | Full Length





Jason Biggs is Guy Carter, an insecure expectant father who, unable to find work in his field, accepts a job driving hookers around Los Angeles. One long and crazy evening proves to our hero that he is, in fact, up to the task of fatherhood.

Release Date: August 2016
Genre: Comedy
Directors: Lisa Addario, Joe Syracuse
Writers: Lisa Addario, Joe Syracuse
Stars: Jason Biggs, Janet Montgomery, Ashley Tisdale

Looks like a fun late night goofy comedy. Haven't seen Jason Biggs in a new movie since American Reunion. It's great to see him back.
I swear he's an architect just because of how often people make fun of the fact that men in movies are always architects...
I'm guessing this is what happened after Maddys career at the Tipton hotel!
Honestly I forgot Ashley Tisdale existed until I saw her on the thumbnail and was like WAT


I'm not sure if this is a step up or down for Jason Biggs, guess American Pie made him "Jim" to everyone so he won't land another huge role.


I just watched it ...from a girl's point of view.. It was ok lol ... Made me laugh ... I liked it ... Was based on true story ... Great for late night movie .. I hate it when people leave reviews and they never even watched the movie ... Lol. ... I enjoyed it. :)

So basically the story of a (made to look dumb) poor sod with a preggo wife to pay for, getting dragged into some nightmare by hypergamous women ?

Stereotypes never die and sexism is here to stay; after all it gives "authors" and "journalists" something to write about.

That Janet Montgomery girl is smoking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jewtopia | Comedy Romance Film | Full Length | Free

I'll Follow You Down | Sci Fi | Fantasy Drama | Movies Full Length